The CFPA® Certification is the most powerful assurance for banks, F&A BPO companies and accounts departments of large organizations about your fitness for handling accounting and basic finance tasks including processing of bills receivables and payables; posting of entries; preparation of ledgers and statements of accounts and reconciliation etc.
How CFPA® Works
CFPA® covers accounting and basic finance tasks including processing of bills receivables and payables; posting of entries; preparation of ledgers and statements of accounts and reconciliation etc.Aspects related to team-playing, workplace effectiveness, communication and professional etiquette are also covered. BCI Training Partners offer pre-certification training in these areas to help individuals prepare themselves for technical support jobs and also for the CFPA® certification examination Though practical work experience can never be replaced, the levels of knowledge and acumen assessed during the CFPA® examinations do typically match those of technical support professionals who have worked at least for 6 months in such functions or roles.
- Global Recognition:CFPA® has emerged as the most preferred international qualification for BPO professionals working in the F&A domain. CFPA® qualification puts an individual in the elite international league of young, world-class finance & accounting professionals.
- Career Advantage:CFPA® manages to hit the ground running thanks to the most structured and rigorous training & education exercise before the certification examination, which not only helps develops skills and competence in handling complex accounting issues, but also affords invaluable exposure to how technology and systems are used in the accounts and finance function worldwide. This helps get the first great job faster; and also the first raise and promotion.
- Employer Benefits:CFPA® qualified professionals prove precious assets for their employers not only because they tend to raise the bar for performance, productivity and service quality, but also because, they impact the work-culture and environment positively.
Jobs CFPA® Prepares You For
- Frontline associates/ agents in Finance & Accounting BPO companies
- Accounts Assistants in Accounting departments of all types of organizations
- Entry-level executives/ representatives in banks
Who Should Acquire the CFPA®
- Senior School/High school pass-outs with some basic flair for numbers and a background in accounts, and who want to work in accounting.
- Undergraduate degree holders (bachelors’ level) wanting to make a career in accounting & finance.
- Graduating students in universities and colleges who want to opt for a career in finance & accounting.
- Accounts processing professionals working for small companies, who now want to settle down in a bigger company.
- Professionals already working in the accounts processing or sales accounting function of small companies or banks or government offices and who want an international qualification in F&A BPO service delivery.