Outsourcing and the future of work
Outsourcing practices have been and will continue to be a disruptive force in the labor market in Nigeria as we move towards 2020. And it has been praised as cost-effective, efficient, productive and strategic for businesses. Like it or not: Outsourcing is about to change the ways we work.
The businesses climate in 2020 and beyond is likely to change from what it is today to a new level. As businesses are looking for ways to reduce the vulnerability that comes with more dramatic fluctuations in a global economy, it is almost becoming of business importance to maintain high levels of agility, business flexibility and organizational ability to be innovative and explorative.
- Companies, small businesses, and startups will witness higher adoption of outsourcing in order to reduce the operational inefficiencies.
- Efficiency and costs of management will make it important for companies to look at outsourcing in order to keep their operating costs low
There are many instances where outsourcing your human resources needs are very important. According to the Society for Human Resources Management, it is clearly stated, among them include a focus on strategy, improved compliance and accuracy, and to streamline tasks and costs.
Here are some of the advantages of HR outsourcing—
- Reduces costs: By outsourcing, you are paying for what your business needs, not paying for what it doesn’t need. Whether it is a contract that spells out what you are getting, you will end up paying less for the service than someone you have to pay a salary too. You will also save on the cost of benefits and payroll taxes.
- Outsourcing allows HR to focus and be more strategic: An HR staff removed from the distracting elements of the company’s day-to-day operations can be more productive at work, especially regarding long-term goals like recruitment.
- Offers more expertise and services: An outsourcing expertise like ICS Outsourcing Limited can offer expertise in areas you might not have thought of, with the staff to grow your business and take care of all your needs, keeping your costs lower and your time spent growing your company.
Will outsourcing survive in years to come? The answer is a definite yes. Business Process Outsourcing in Nigeria will continue to survive in the future, as it provides businesses the access to specialized skills and saves on time and effort, which can be channeled into the other core business ventures.
Are you ready to take the next step in outsourcing while your company focuses on its core expertise?